Saturday, May 9, 2009

09052009











Today morning 7.47am!
teck called me~
gav me a MORNING CALL-.-
ok...
he ajak me to makan breakfast~-.-!!
ok~
suan le...
wait until 9.40 oli cum...
fine~
we went to desa makan lo...
they two(teck n lee)almost wan to kill me liao...
cos i keep on take out the money n pay...
haha...
they asked me"u got BIRD or not..?if dun hv dun pay!"
but i din bother they 2...haha...
stil pay 4 it...
haha...
11.30am they wan go to jj wor...
ok lo...
later meet with chee...
they went to the child's world play...
chee n lee ride horses...
haha...
they play macam nak tear out the horse like tat...
orang lain keep looking they two play...haha...
macam orang gila...haha
after tat...use ass to think...
oso know they wan go makan liao...
fine...
we went to eat pizza lo...
not very nice nia...
me leh...
shout at there oo..
cos the lee n chee...
keep on playing ice...
those 8po ppl...
looking at us oo...
... .... ...
like tat until 3pm...
then go home...
cos they need to duty at nite
at skul...
so pity nia..
haiz..


KYK!hapi birthday``





fuyoh~
the thing tat im looking for~~
^^
wait for me ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment